Style Colours Competition
Full Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
Promoter: Essilor Ltd, Cooper Road, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 3UW
The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK & ROI residents aged 18 and over who provide their name, age, address including email address excluding:
- Employers or agencies of Essilor Ltd, Essilor Ltd group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submission is not allowed.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize draw is open for entries between 1st May 2017 and 30th September 2017.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the official online entry form by visiting www.stylecolours.co.uk.
- Essilor Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete and cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Two winners will be eligible to each receive 1 x £500 (GBP) of asos.com Ltd vouchers.
- Winner Selection and Notification
- Two winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The draw will take place on 2nd October 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 9th October 2017.
- If a winner does not respond to Essilor Ltd within 14 days of being notified of the prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Essilor Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit the prize).
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Essilor Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter cannot take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost, stolen or used by someone other than the recipient after delivery.
- For terms and conditions relating to use of the vouchers once received visit www.asos.com/terms-and-conditions.
- The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including films and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and in entering the Prize Draw all entrants consent to the same.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address, identity details (including a driving licence) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and / or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions’ entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Valid wherever legal only, the rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.